Friday, March 24, 2017

Flannelboard: Spaceship

If I come up with more rhymes and songs to go with this set, the post will be updated to reflect that. If you have ideas for other ways to use the set, please share!

Flannelboard



This flannelboard was super quick to make in comparison to some of my previous boards. I was originally going to use an astronaut themed board for this storytime, but I didn't have time to make five astronauts. I was sad that I might have to skip having a thematically appropriate flannelboard for my space storytime, but then I had the idea to do a "Mouse in the House" variation with moons and a spaceship. I was going to just make circles for the moons, but I always have to go all out so I gave them craters and faces too.

Songs, Rhymes, Games, and Fingerplays

“Where is the Spaceship?”

Spaceship, spaceship, we'll find you soon!
Are you behind the (color) Moon?

Source: I made this one up myself! Mouse in the House variations are always fun.

5 comments:

  1. May I add this to the Little Mouse renditions round-up on Jbrary? It's so great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your flannels are AMAZING! Like, beyond amazing. And they are ultra-cute. Thank you for sharing them with us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I have so many more I need to share too :) Hopefully I can find some free time to update soon. I have a huge backlog of posts.

      Delete
  3. Hi, quick question, how did you make the flannels on this page? We're having trouble figuring it out... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete