Monday, July 23, 2018

New Posts (Hopefully) Coming Soon!

I currently have 30 drafts waiting for me to add pictures of my flannelboards and some more themes waiting in my Google Drive to be made into blog posts. Letting myself get so far behind in posts has made me feel a little overwhelmed with how much I need to do to get this up to date. However, I am going to make a concerted effort over the next week to get whatever pictures I need taken and whatever formatting needs to be done so I can at least get those drafts posted. I want this blog to be a good resource for other librarians and care provides and what good will it be if I don't get my information out there for people to see?

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted to let you know that I'm subscribed to your blog and really appreciate all the work you put in to be a good resource! I really enjoy your flannels for ideas for my programs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Hopefully I'll have a few more ideas for you by this Friday :)

      Delete