Friday, April 21, 2017

Flannelboard: Bunnies

If I come up with more rhymes and songs to go with this set, the post will be updated to reflect that. If you have ideas for other ways to use the set, please share!

Flannelboard



I wanted a relatively simple flannelboard for this week because I didn't have a ton of time to make it. Thankfully, these bunnies were pretty simple overall! I used this for my bunny storytime. You will also see soon that I made some additions to the set to make use of it for another storytime too. I'm sure there are many additional songs and rhymes about bunnies that these little guys might be good for so I think I'll make good use of them in the future!

Songs, Rhymes, Games, and Fingerplays

“Five Little Rabbits”

Five little rabbits sitting by the door.
One hopped away, and then there were four.

Four little rabbits under a tree.
One hopped away, and then there were three.

Three little rabbits drinking morning dew.
One hopped away, and then there were two.

Two little rabbits resting in the sun.
One hopped away, and then there was one.

One little rabbit isn’t any fun.
He hopped away to find the others,
and then there were none.

3 comments:

  1. OMG Bunnies!!! I love them! :) You have serious skillz! You could make a big momma rabbit and use this song: http://felt-tasticflannelboardfuntime.blogspot.com/2017/01/five-baby-kawaii-bunnies.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I should definitely do that at some point! I always love it when I can use pieces from a flannelboard for multiple rhymes :)

      Delete
  2. Hello! Is there any chance I could use these images for a digital flannelboard while recording storytime at home during this time? I would be happy to credit you!

    ReplyDelete