Thursday, January 26, 2017

Welcome to My Blog!

The world probably doesn't need another library and storytime blog. There are so many wonderful ones out there already. However, I have gotten so much help and inspiration from other blogs and groups that I wanted to be able to share my ideas and hopefully help other librarians and storytime providers too. 

In this blog I will outline my storytime plans for different themes; post funny anecdotes and stories from my work in the library; share pictures and reviews of fun library and book related decorations, clothing, and accessories; share book reviews for titles that I found particularly compelling; and post anything else related to my library work that I think might be of interest. 

I hope that in time my blog might become as great a resource for other librarians as some of the many blogs I've used in my planning. I look forward to sharing my ideas with the storytime community!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! What a fantastic blog! I think the world could always use another storytime blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Hopefully I can help inspire a few people since I've gotten so much inspiration from others!

      Delete